Your Title Goes Here
What does The Spice Rack Atlanta, stand for?
- All our food is cooked in a Licensed Commercial Kitchen by professionals.
- We adhere to all FDA (Food and Drug Administration) guidelines.
- Everything is individually packed in BPA free FDA approved containers that you keep. No exchanging of containers.
What is our Kitchen Process like?
- Freshness guaranteed, everything is cooked on the day of delivery.
- That is why we require your order 48 in advance so we can buy groceries and do the prep-work.
- Veg and non-veg food is cooked separately, and utensils used are separate as well.
- Food is medium spicy so everyone can enjoy.
- Please Note – Our food is prepared in a facility which also processes milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and soy.
What is our Ordering Process?
- Please make sure your contact number, shipping address and name of the recipient is correct on your order.
- If you are a parent ordering for college student, be sure to put name, contact number of the person you are ordering for and let them know in advance.
- Be sure to include gate codes and parking instructions in the “note” section of your order.
- Make sure to include your ‘order number’ and ‘name of recipient’ in your payment notes.
What are the payment options?
- We acceptVenmo and Zelle as payment options.
What are the delivery timings?
- Delivery time is between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Please be available or make arrangements to receive your delivery. If you are not available, leave a box or cooler outside your door we will be happy to drop it in there and let you know via text.
What should I take note of, upon placing the order?
- Residents in a high-rise building, we will leave it with your concierge.
- For Apartments and homes If the door is not answered we will leave food outside main door. Don’t worry we will make sure it is safely packed. (it helps if you put a cooler outside to make it even more secure)
- If you are in a meeting/videocall, please leave a note outside the door so the driver knows not to knock or bother you. He will leave the food outside the door.
- For Pick-ups be sure to pick the right pick-up location when placing your order, and plan on being there on time.
- Last minute changes from pick up to delivery is not possible. But you can come to the next pick-up location and pick up your delivery at later time.
- Last and the most important one is please answer our phone. This eases any delivery related hiccups, and ensures a safe and smooth delivery.
Costco Sandy Springs
The Avenue, East Cobb
Costco, Cumberland Mall